Friday, April 16, 2010

Are You SICFIT?


Are you SICFIT? Do you have what it takes to challenge yourself mentally, physically, even spiritually? Do you have what it takes to push the pain aside, and just keep goin? The thing that drew me to crossfit is the challenge! Every day going to crossfit.com and seeing the workout for that day and thinking,"There's no way I can do that!" Then however many minutes and seconds later, I accomplished my goal...I FINISHED IT! Yes, my first few months into crossfit I didnt think I had what it took to fallow this totally different approach to fitness. As time goes on though I constantly find myself achieving things that I once thought were impossible! This starts to make you realize what you are capable of in every other aspect of your life. I now set goals for myself monthly, trimonthly, and yearly not only in crossfit, but in life. It's really odd to think a fitness program can do that to you, but it does! Over and over again I see it change people in every way. The way they look at themselves, fitness, and life. When I first started crossfit I couldnt do 3 consecutive pull ups, 15 consecutive push ups, and didnt even think aboout deadlifting.(which is, by the way one of the most beneficial workouts there is)I started setting goals and pushing myself to the limit, and today I'm killing 40 consecutive pull ups, 50 consecutive push ups, and just set my new PR(personal record) in deadlift at 445 lbs!! Crazy! Come join our community, and let us help you become SICFIT. Achieve your impossible...

No comments: